My Blog List

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Poem - "Conversation on That Evening"

I said, got distraught,do something on it.
She said, you looks too catchy, been like this.
That was the only understanding between us.
I said, why are you silent.
She said, I am into your influence.
After that we had been laughing for a long time.
I said, how long will it last.
She said, as long as you become different.
I said, I want to borrow your happiness.
She said, I can give you only my smile,
I even myself borrow happiness for you.
I said, what's a plan for future.
She said, I am something else,
Not your girlfriend...
I said, this kind of love, sometime become incomplete.
She laugh and and said,
Don't want to finish it, to complete it.
I said, can you live without me,
Of course....
I am not less then wise like you.
I said, we will lost definitely one day,
I know she said...
Say something new before this meeting.
I said, I like the way...The way you are...
That's is the equality of believe between us,
Rest is hypothetical...

No comments:

Popular Poems